Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 225

Thread: GREAT QUOTES..

  1. #91
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    "Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you will still land among the stars." - Les Brown [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

  2. #92
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    "It takes a strong fish to swim against the current. Even a dead one can float with it." - John Crowe [img]graemlins/snail.gif[/img]

  3. #93
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well I am back. Sorry I didn't respond to any of your posts but I just got back into town yesterday. I went up North for the holidays and I am so gald we are back. I hope everyone had a great Holiday season. For me it is time to get back to work and I didn't sleep all night. I am starting a new position at work today and I am a little nervous. But anyway here is a quote to get everyone started.

    <center>"The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war." </center>
    Chinese Proverb Used by Gen. Norman SChwarzkopf
    at the Naval Academy Graduation, 1991

    Have a Great Day
    Dawn

  4. #94
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Here's one for ya.

    "Great thoughts speak only to the thoughtful mind, but great actions speak to all mankind." - Emily P. Bissell [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  5. #95
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good Tuesday Morning everyone. I hope everything is well with you all. Here is one for you today:

    <center>"Life can only be understood backward; it must be lived forward."</center>
    Soren Kierkegaard
    Have a Good Day
    Dawn

  6. #96
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good Wednesday Morning. It is hump day and I hope everyone's week is going well. It is really cold here in Ohio, right now it is 5 degrees outside with wind chill at -15. So I will not be putting my tongue on any fence post... ha ha
    Anyway here is one for today:

    <center>"Long - range purposes keep you from being frustrated by short - term failures...</center>
    Have a Great Day
    Dawn

  7. #97
    Inactive Member Bohemian Twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2003
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Here is one I have heard a lot.

    "You're only young once, but you can be immature FOREVER!"

    Hello by the way,
    Todd

  8. #98
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good Morning To All: I hope the weather is good where you are at because it isn't getting any better here. It is 17 degrees outside. Here is a quote for today:

    [center]"Some people succeed because they are destined to, but most people because they are determined to."

    Talk to you all soon
    Dawn

  9. #99
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yea it is Friday. My new position at work has me moving all the time. I haven't even seen my office in two days. Anyway at least I have the weekend to rest and clean my house... Well here is one the today:


    <center>"Recipe for success: Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing."</center>
    William A.Ward
    Have a Great Weekend
    Dawn

  10. #100
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi ya Dawny! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    "When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."
    Henny Youngman

    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic